This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
May’s Whiskey Wednesdays feature Glenmorangie at Andre's Cigar Lounge
Published on Wed, May 1, 2013 (9:31 a.m.)Oh, glorious May!
This entire month at Andre’s Cigar Lounge, Whiskey Wednesday celebrates the renowned single malts from Scotland’s Glenmorangie.
Each Wednesday, from 7 p.m. to close, Andre’s Cigar Lounge (on the second floor of Andre’s Restaurant in the Monte Carlo) opens its doors to industry personnel and guests who actively seek out the finest whiskeys, scotches, cigars and conversation. With education and specific flights on a different distillery each month, you will also find cocktail specials and new, inventive cocktail mixes from our ever-creative mixologist Patrick Trundle.
This month, in honor of Scotland’s lush and beautiful springs, we will be featuring not one but FIVE of Glenmorangie’s best-selling and rarest single malt tastings, including:
Glenmorangie 12 Year, Quinta Ruban, Port Wood Finish
Glenmorangie 12 Year, Lasanta, Sherry Wood Finish
Glenmorangie 12 Year, Nectar d’Or
Glenmorangie 15 Year, Artein
Glenmorangie 19 Year, Ealanta
- AVN boss: Porn industry ‘on the upswing,’ but not moving to Vegas
- Mother, teenage son arrested in shooting death of former Chaparral student
- Sandoval announces new marijuana tax, seeks $60M for school vouchers
- Analysis: 3 of the most intriguing moments from Sandoval’s speech
- A partial repeal could insure millions fewer, at double cost