This is a press release submitted to the Las Vegas Sun. It has not been verified or edited by the Sun.
Peace Tour Concert comes to Summerlin
Published on Fri, Jul 5, 2013 (7:56 p.m.)July 13, 8pm at Summerlin Yoga Diane Mandle returns to Summerlin from San Diego to offer an intense transformational sound immersion with Tibetan bowls, bells, planetary gongs and percussion. Mandle, who is a recording artist with Sounds True will visit 19 states presenting her concert. After the concert participants delight in a sumptious pot luck dinner so bring something to share. 7520 W Washington St. Tickets are $30 advance, $35 at the door. Call 702-367-9642
- Union leader on future of schools under DeVos: ‘Thank God I live in Nevada’
- Desert Pines QB selling the world on Las Vegas and UNLV
- Employee slain in robbery at Henderson jewelry store
- Downtown Las Vegas eateries get creative about bringing in fresh produce
- Employee shot by security guard during attempted robbery at Henderson jewelry store