Tribute Fridays featuring Highway 61 Revisited
A Tribute to Bob Dylan
Highway 61 Revisited
The world's only Bob Dylan tribute band makes its way to the House of Blues stage for "Tribute Friday."
Highway 61 Revisited features both acoustic and electric stage sets to cover the wide spectrum of Dylan's musical genius.
The lead singer, Joel Gilbert, even resembles Dylan, but makes an even more convincing argument with his authentic choice of instruments and performances that mimic the hubris of Dylan's stature.
When: Friday, April 18, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $5 - $10
Age limit: 21+
Event posted April 8, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.