Death Cab For Cutie
Indie rockers Death Cab For Cutie and special guests Tegan and Sara and An Horse
What is indie rock anyway? Just listen to Death Cab For Cutie and you might find out. The Washington-based rock group actually identifies themselves as indie rock and nothing more.
While Death Cab For Cutie may no longer be with an independent music label, their music still sounds as original as it did the very first day the band recorded its first track.
Don't miss out on any of the three bands performing at The Joint Thursday, April 24 at 8 p.m.
When: Thursday, April 24, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Joint, 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $35 - $37
Age limit: 18+
Event posted April 7, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.