“In the Shadow of the Bomb" discussion at Springs Preserve
The Springs Preserve hosts its August Untold Stories, “In the Shadow of the Bomb." Join Senator Richard Bryan, Congressional candidate Dina Titus, and atomic scientist Al O’Donnell as they discuss the impact of atomic testing in Southern Nevada during the Cold War.
When: Thursday, Aug. 7, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $6.50 - $12
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Aug. 7, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.