Bridge to Forgiveness art exhibit at Atomic Testing Museum
The Atomic Testing Museum will feature an exhibit of collage art from Takashi Tanemori, a Hiroshima survivor whose family was deeply impacted by the event. The collage includes bits of text, newspaper clipping, photos, maps and drawings that trace Tanemori's path of coming to terms with the tragedy.
When: Sunday, Aug. 31, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Atomic Testing Museum, 755 E. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Aug. 27, 2008
Last updated Aug. 27, 2008
- The Big3 Championship Finals
- T-Mobile Arena | 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue and St. Paul And The Broken Bones
- The Chelsea | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- The Joint | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.