Springs Preserve Winter Lights
Illuminate your world at the Springs Preserve this holiday season during our second annual Winter Lights Festival, as a half-million lights create colorful and breathtaking displays. Guests will enjoy entertainment from roaming performance groups, carriage rides, visits with Santa Claus and Theatre Las Vegas' orginal puppet show "Dickens Done Over."
When: Saturday, Dec. 27, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $6 - $8
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 23, 2008
Last updated Dec. 23, 2008
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.