Downtown Henderson Fourth of July celebration
Come and celebrate with all of Henderson for their Fourth of July celebration. The event will be along Water Street between Army and Basic, and Atlantic Avenue from Water to Lead.
Entertainment will be held on two stages, at the Henderson Events Plaza and the Convention Center Lawn Stage. Kids can splash about in the water play area, then try their hand at their own sidewalk chalk masterpiece.
The evening caps off with a firework show.
When: Friday, July 4, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Water Street
Age limit: All ages
Event posted June 30, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- The Big3 Championship Finals
- T-Mobile Arena | 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue and St. Paul And The Broken Bones
- The Chelsea | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- The Joint | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.