Spend a night with the man who wrote the songs for: Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley, Barbara Streisand and Ray Charles
One of our time's most talented lyricists and composers makes his way to the South Point Showroom for a true variety show.
As a songwriter, performer, actor and humanitarian, Paul Williams' entertainment could range from a performance of his many times-covered "Rainbow Connection" to gaffing about his battle and recovery from addiction.
Paul Williams takes to the South Point Showroom stage for two shows Friday, March 21, 2008 and Saturday, March 22, at 7:30 p.m.
When: Saturday, March 22, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: South Point Showroom, 9777 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $25 - $35
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 7, 2008
Last updated Aug. 11, 2008
- The Big3 Championship Finals
- T-Mobile Arena | 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue and St. Paul And The Broken Bones
- The Chelsea | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- The Joint | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.