Light The Night Walk at Town Square
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society will hold its annual Light The Night Walk to raise money to help find cures for cancer and provide critical support to patients and their families. The Walk at Town Square, which will honor and commemorate lives touched by blood cancer, will be a community celebration with music, refreshments and family activities. To pre-register at no cost visit www.lightthenight.org/snv or call 702.436.4220.
When: Saturday, Oct. 18, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Town Square, 6605 Las Vegas Blvd. South , Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 16, 2008
Last updated Sept. 16, 2008
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.