With over 77 million records and 47 platinum and gold records under their belts, The Osmond Brothers were able to successfully make the transition from pop to country, excelling in each genre. They have been performing in front of worldwide audiences for 50 years and show no sign of slowing down as they bring their show on the road to the Orleans.
When: Sunday, Sept. 28, 2008
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Orleans Hotel-Casino, 4500 W. Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas
Cost: $38.50 - $66
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Aug. 7, 2008
Last updated March 26, 2014
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.