National Public Lands Day Great Unconformity
Join in on a spring National Public Lands Day event by helping care for the Great Unconformity, where a gap of about 1.2 billion years between rock layers exists. See for yourself that the rock jumps from 500 million years old to 1.7 billion years old with the intervening layer completely missing!
When: Monday, April 27, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Frenchman Mountain Great Unconformity site
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 20, 2009
Last updated April 20, 2009
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.