Third annual Winter Lights Festival at Springs Preserve
Courtesy of Springs Preserve
Springs Preserve is keeping with the green theme and will have a Winter Lights Festival at display featuring a half-million eco-friendly LED lights. Children can take a ride on a “reindeer” pony, the holiday sleigh or the kiddie train.
When: Monday, Dec. 21, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $8
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 9, 2009
Last updated Dec. 12, 2009
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.