Manufactured Landscapes at Springs Preserve
CineVegas Green Film Series presents Manufactured Landscapes at Springs Preserve. Jennifer Baichwal directed a film about Photographer Edward Burtynsky's world travels and observations of changes in landscapes due to industrial work and manufacturing.
When: Saturday, Feb. 21, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $10 - $25
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 20, 2009
Last updated Jan. 20, 2009
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.