San Gennaro Feast at the Silverton
It’s time to celebrate Italian heritage, and this year’s San Gennaro Feast at the Silverton promises to be one of the most varied—and delicious—yet. There will be a huge number of ethnic food vendors, live performances, carnival rides and games. Go ahead—pretend you’re doing it for the family. We know you’re really going for the sausage and peppers.
When: Wednesday, May 6, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Silverton Casino Hotel, 3333 Blue Diamond Road , Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $7
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 2, 2008
Last updated Sept. 16, 2010
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.