Polo Polo at the House of Blues
Latin comedian Polo Polo brings his chistes to crack up the crowd at the House of Blues at Mandalay Bay. The Mexican comedian is known for his racy adult-oriented albums and stand up performances, particularly his use of double entendres. His jokes would make your grandmother turn the color of a tomato, but his humor should be perfectly suited for a Vegas crowd.
When: Sunday, Sept. 13, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: House of Blues , 3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $45 - $62
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Aug. 24, 2009
Last updated Aug. 24, 2009
- The Big3 Championship Finals
- T-Mobile Arena | 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue and St. Paul And The Broken Bones
- The Chelsea | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- The Joint | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.