Cher at the Colosseum
No need to turn back time, Cher is right here in Las Vegas performing at the Caesar's Palace Colosseum in typical over-the-top fashion complete with designer Bob Mackie who will no doubt have the diva decked out in the finest fashions.
When: Wednesday, April 21, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Colosseum, 3570 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $95 - $250
Age limit: All ages
- Cher's official site
- Whatever she had, Cher’s still got it
- Cher-Photos, stories, blogs
- Cher on MySpace
Event posted May 13, 2008
Last updated Feb. 4, 2011
- Las Vegas Philharmonic: The Passion & Romance of the Harp
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Vegas Golden Knights
- T-Mobile Arena
- Lena Prima with the Lawrence Sieberth Orchestra
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.