Centennial Hills Park MiniCare Fundraiser Event
MiniCare, a non-profit medical facility for people with little or no insurance, is opening its doors. Enjoy vendors, food, face painting, balloons, ELVIS!, a live band and raffle prizes, all to benefit the new clinic where anyone can see a doctor for just $22.
When: Sunday, Aug. 22, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Centennial Hills Park
Age limit: All ages
Event posted July 7, 2010
Last updated July 7, 2010
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.