Ward 2 Lakes Festival of Lights
Join Ward 2 Councilman Steve Wolfson for an electric boat parade and entertainment, face painting, a visit by Santa Claus, an arts and crafts show, car show, food and more. In addition, the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve will be accepting new, unwrapped toys to benefit low-income families during the annual Toys for Tots toy drive. Parking will be available in the nearby Citibank parking lot. For more information, go online to festival.lakesassociation.com/ or call 256-9998.
When: Saturday, Dec. 11, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: corner of Lake East Drive and Lake Sahara Drive
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 9, 2010
Last updated Dec. 9, 2010
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.