Book signing at St. Rose Dominican
Judy McFadden, a St. Rose Dominican Hospitals volunteer, authored a book about her experiences as a pet therapist at St. Rose. As a certified Therapy Dogs International volunteer and a member of K-9 Therapists of Las Vegas, Judy has chronicled her experiences with her Scottish terrier, McDuff in Life with McDuff: Lessons Learned from A Therapy Dog. Meet the author at her book signing at the Sienna Campus lobby of St. Rose Dominican Hospitals.
When: Thursday, July 1, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: St. Rose Dominican Hospitals – Siena Campus Lobby, 3001 St. Rose Parkway
Age limit: All ages
Event posted June 22, 2010
Last updated June 22, 2010
- One Nation Under Groove Tour Ft. George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic
- Brooklyn Bowl | 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Psycho Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
- The Barbershop
- Lady Antebellum
- The Pearl at the Palms
- Summer Brewhaha 2019: Ballyhoo! & Passafire with Special Guest Kash'd Out
- Brooklyn Bowl | 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas