The Night of Fire at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
The Bullring, Las Vegas Motor Speedway’s NASCAR-sanctioned 3/8-mile asphalt oval, presents its annual Independence Day Weekend spectacular, The Night of Fire, featuring a fireworks display, $1 hot dogs, sodas and beers, and plenty of vehicles to check out like NASCAR Chargers, SMRA Supermodifieds and Thunder Roadsters.
When: Thursday, July 1, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Las Vegas Motor Speedway, 7000 Las Vegas Blvd North, Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $15
Age limit: All ages
Event posted June 29, 2010
Last updated June 29, 2010
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.