The Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
The entire Las Vegas valley is invited to celebrate Independence Day at the 16th annual Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade, Southern Nevada’s largest and most colorful Fourth of July parade. More than 40,000 people are expected to attend.
The parade features more than 60 entries including traditional floats, Macy’s-style giant helium balloons, exciting bands and performing groups and a variety of kids’ favorite storybook characters.
When: Saturday, July 3, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Trails Village of Summerlin
Age limit: All ages
Event posted June 18, 2010
Last updated June 18, 2010
- The Big3 Championship Finals
- T-Mobile Arena | 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue and St. Paul And The Broken Bones
- The Chelsea | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- The Joint | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.