Lunch and Learn educational series
The weekly education series for family and professional caregivers will feature topics of interest to those who care for individuals with ALS, Alzheimer’s, Huntington’s, Parkinson’s, dementia and other neurocognitive disorders. Feel free to bring your lunch and we will provide drinks and dessert. Program highlights include:
* July 7 – Health Care Reform Means for You, Barry Gold, AARP
* July 14 – Cultural & Spiritual Needs at the End of Life, Esther Langston, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus, School of Social Work, Director Family Support Division Center for Academic Enrichment and Outreach-CAEO, UNLV
* July 21 – Yoga for Caregivers, Jamie Tam, Barefoot Sanctuary
* July 28 – Caregiver Stress, Donna Munic, Ph.D, Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health
All educational programs are offered free of charge and are scheduled in the center’s library at 888 W. Bonneville Avenue.
When: Wednesday, July 14, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, 888 West Bonneville Ave., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted July 7, 2010
Last updated July 7, 2010
- Lindsey Stirling: Warmer in the Winter Christmas Tour
- The Chelsea | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Mariah Carey
- The Colosseum
- A Drag Queen Christmas: The Naughty Tour
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.