Lunch and Learn educational series
The Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health presents the Lunch and Learn educational series designed for family and professional caregivers occurs every Wednesday from noon until 1 p.m. This week's talk will focus on the Art of the Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, with Libby Lumpkin.
For additional information contact Jennifer Gayan at 702-483-6036 or email@example.com. Visit the Caregiver Events section at www.keepmemoryalive.org for a schedule of upcoming programs.
When: Wednesday, June 23, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, 888 West Bonneville Ave., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted June 3, 2010
Last updated June 3, 2010
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.