"Lunch and Learn" Education Series at The Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center
The Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health presents “Lunch and Learn” featuring Pet Therapy: Bringing Animals and People Together, with speaker Donna Achrem and therapy dog, Jordan. Family and professional caregivers are welcome to attend this free program held at the clinic at 888 W. Bonneville Avenue. For more information, please call 702-483-6023.
When: Wednesday, March 10, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Clevelan Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health
Age limit: 18+
Event posted March 8, 2010
Last updated March 8, 2010
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.