The Four Tops at The Orleans Showroom
Coast Casinos publicity photo
In a genre notorious for bands with rotating members, the Four Tops original lineup lasted 40 years, an industry record. Innovators of the Motown Sound in the 1960s, the group's repertoire has included doo-wop, R&B, disco, showtunes and soul.
When: Saturday, May 8, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Orleans Hotel-Casino, 4500 W. Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas
Cost: $44 - $77
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 5, 2008
Last updated March 31, 2010
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.