American Legion Post #31 Golf Tournament
Spots are still available for the fifth annual American Legion Post 31 Golf Tournament on Saturday. Registration is $125 per person or $400 per foursome; the fee includes green fees, cart fees, raffle prize drawings and lunch. Registration starts at 6 a.m. with a shotgun start at 7 a.m. Proceeds benefit soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq. For more information or to register, call 702-293-6374.
When: Saturday, Nov. 6, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Boulder Creek Golf Club, 1501 Veterans' Memorial Drive, Boulder City
Cost: $125 - $400
Age limit: 18+
Categories: Charity Golf Tournament
Event posted Nov. 2, 2010
Last updated Nov. 2, 2010
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.