Underground Rebel Bingo at the Las Vegas Hilton
So it's not too underground or rebellious if everyone knows about it, but then again, they do want people to actually come. The not-so-"secret" organization got its start in London and is taking place under the guise of a "Health and Safety Meeting" at the Las Vegas Hilton.
When: Saturday, Nov. 6, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Westgate Las Vegas & Casino, 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $25 - $35
Age limit: 18+
Event posted Nov. 3, 2010
Last updated Nov. 3, 2010
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.