Lunch & Learn series at the Cleveland Clinic
The Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health presents the Lunch & Learn series. All programs are designed for family and professional caregivers, featuring topics of interest to those who care for individuals with ALS, Alzheimer’s, Huntington’s, Parkinson’s, dementia and other neurocognitive disorders. Feel free to bring your lunch and drinks and dessert will be provided.
All educational programs are offered free of charge and are scheduled in the Keep Memory Alive Event Center at 888 W. Bonneville Avenue.
The Fall schedule is as follows:
• October 6: Medicare Part D Update, presented by Sharon Goldstrohm, Aging & Disability Services Division, SHIP
• October 13: Music Therapy through Music 4 Life, presented by Judith Pinkerton, MT-BC, Center for Creative Therapeutic Arts
• October 20: Center for Brain Health Update 2010 and Beyond, presented by Dr. Jeffrey Cummings, Director, CCLRCBH
• October 27: Preserving Memories, Creating Keepsakes
• November 3: Reality Changes and Dementia, presented by Dr. Dylan Wint, Neuropsychiatrist, CCLRCBH
• November 10: Holidays: Joys and Stresses, presented by Donna Munic, PhD, CCLRCBH
• November 17: Preventing Falls, presented by Karen Picus, EdD, OTR/L, Associate Professor, Touro University Nevada
When: Wednesday, Nov. 10, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, 888 West Bonneville Ave., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 5, 2010
Last updated Oct. 5, 2010
- Nascar After The Lap Supporting the Vegas Strong Fund
- The Chelsea | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Reba, Brooks & Dunn
- The Colosseum
- Raiding the Rock Vault