20th Anniversary Show - Performing Arts Society of Nevada
Performers from Strip shows and other venues around the valley will display their individual talents to commemorate the society's 20th year. The Performing Arts Society, a non-profit organization, gives month performances at Clark County Library, sponsors classes at UNLV and generally supports live performing arts in Las Vegas.
When: Sunday, Oct. 24, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Clark County Library, 1401 E. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 19, 2010
Last updated Oct. 19, 2010
- The Big3 Championship Finals
- T-Mobile Arena | 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue and St. Paul And The Broken Bones
- The Chelsea | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- The Joint | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.