Las Vegas Stripped: Keeping your Moral Compass in Sin City
PRSA Las Vegas observes September Ethics Month with roundtable discussions of real world ethical dilemmas. Topics include "Exposed! Undercover Marketing," "The Phantom Experience: Embellishing Your Resume" and "The Great Pretender: Corporate Blogging." People in public relations, marketing, human resources and social media are welcome.
When: Friday, Sept. 24, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: International School of Hospitality
Cost: $10 - $25
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Aug. 24, 2010
Last updated Aug. 24, 2010
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.