After five consecutive years of sold-out shows at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, Celine embarked on a year-long worldwide tour in 2008-2009, visiting five continents, 25 countries and playing to more than 3 million fans. Following the conclusion of the tour, and after taking a year off to enjoy some valuable family time, the five-time Grammy award winner, Celine is returning to Las Vegas for another set of shows at The Colosseum.
When: Saturday, April 2, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Colosseum, 3570 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $55 - $250
Age limit: Not available
Event posted March 3, 2011
Last updated Aug. 15, 2012
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.