St. Matthew Passion by Johann Sebastian Bach
Usually sung in the original German, Robert Shaw's English translation allows listeners to be included in all aspects of this deep masterwork. Double choir and full orchestra overlaid with the heavenly sound of a children's choir make this piece not to be missed.
When: Sunday, April 10, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Artemus Ham Hall at UNLV, 4505 Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $15
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 5, 2011
Last updated April 5, 2011
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.