At age 13, the German-born Schulz had a dance-music epiphany, courtesy of the burgeoning breakdance scene. Years later, he’s emerged as one of the top international DJs and producers, and just last year Schulz released a compilation album titled Las Vegas ’10 as part of his city albums series. On Friday he brings his considerable skills to Marquee’s decked-out DJ booth.
When: Saturday, April 23, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Marquee , 3708 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Feb. 22, 2011
Last updated Feb. 15, 2013
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.