Healthy Aging Up to Me
St. Rose Women's Health will be conducting a six week program every Monday beginning on July 11, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. The health related workshops will have information on diabetes, blood pressure, heart disease, arthritis and other chronic conditions. These workshops are FREE and open to the public. Please call: 702-269-5200 for more information.
When: Monday, Aug. 15, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Humana Guidance Center - 1000 N. Green Valley Pkwy - Suite 720 - Henderson, NV 89074
Age limit: All ages
Event posted June 22, 2011
Last updated June 22, 2011
- One Nation Under Groove Tour Ft. George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic
- Brooklyn Bowl | 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Psycho Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
- The Barbershop
- Lady Antebellum
- The Pearl at the Palms
- Summer Brewhaha 2019: Ballyhoo! & Passafire with Special Guest Kash'd Out
- Brooklyn Bowl | 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas