The Foundation for Positively Kids, a Las Vegas nonprofit that serves medically fragile children and their families, is hosting a toy drive to help the 250 children in their programs have some holiday cheer. They will be collecting new toys for ages birth to 12. Types of toys wanted include dolls, games, cars, trucks, stacking cups, crayons, baby rattles, puzzles, soft toys, games, and children’s books. Light refreshments will be provided.
When: Thursday, Dec. 8, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Sam's Club, 7175 Spring Mountain Road
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 5, 2011
Last updated Dec. 5, 2011
- The Big3 Championship Finals
- T-Mobile Arena | 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue and St. Paul And The Broken Bones
- The Chelsea | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- The Joint | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.