Henderson presents its first nighttime light parade (Saturday, 5 p.m.) as part of its annual wintry celebration. Santa arrives Friday night for the official tree lighting (6 p.m.), with roving carolers and other entertainment also scheduled.
When: Friday, Dec. 9, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Henderson Events Plaza, 200 S Water St, Henderson
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 7, 2011
Last updated Dec. 8, 2011
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.