NYE at Texas Station
Jerry Tiffe kicks off the celebrations early at South Padre, by bringing back the days of swing. Doors open at 1:30 p.m. and the cover is $10 at the door. True-2-Crue will continue the party at South Padre starting at 8 p.m. and tickets are $15. Entry includes a champagne toast at midnight. Over at A-Bar, Darrin Michaels performs jazz from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. Guests can enjoy the sounds of Betsy Holm from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. at Garage Bar and Sideshow performs classics and the latest hits inside Martini Lounge from 9 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
When: Saturday, Dec. 31, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Texas Station Gambling Hall & Hotel, 2101 Texas Star Lane, North Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Dec. 26, 2011
Last updated Dec. 26, 2011
- The Big3 Championship Finals
- T-Mobile Arena | 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue and St. Paul And The Broken Bones
- The Chelsea | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- The Joint | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.