11th annual Something Scottish Festival
The festival will feature "Mary, Queen of Scots," the Las Vegas Highland Dancers, a kids corner and food and more for the whole family.
When: Saturday, Feb. 26, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Sahara West Library, 9600 West Sahara Ave., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 23, 2011
Last updated Feb. 23, 2011
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.