“A Celebration of the King’s Life” at The Cannery
The Cannery Casino & Hotel is bringing back the ever-popular “A Celebration of the King’s Life.” With special performances by Johnny Fortuno, The Stamps Quartet as well as close friends and co-stars of the late Elvis Presley, this is a great way to commemorate Elvis’ birthday weekend.
When: Friday, Jan. 7, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Cannery Casino & Hotel, 2121 East Craig Road, North Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Jan. 5, 2011
Last updated Jan. 5, 2011
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.