Carnaval- Rio de Janeiro
Presented by the Gateway Arts Foundation
This event celebrates and shares the history and culture of Brazil and is held at Grace in the Desert, 2004 Spring Gate Lane. This event includes entertainment from world class percussionist, Kurt Rasmussen, Brazilian percussion with members of Mocidade Rebelde, Brazilian martial arts by Mandinga of Las Vegas, authentic Samba dancers and a Brazilian Bateria.
When: Sunday, March 13, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Grace in the Desert, 2004 Spring Gate Lane
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 1, 2011
Last updated March 1, 2011
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.