Revising for Royals: Performing Shakespeare at Court
The speaker this evening argues that the multiple versions of certain plays (notably “Merry Wives,” “Henry V,” “Hamlet,” and “King Lear”) that have come down to us may best be explained by Shakespeare’s revising the drama for different audiences, all of whom he was able to reach.
When: Tuesday, March 29, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: UNLV Marjorie Barrick Auditorium, 4505 Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 28, 2011
Last updated March 28, 2011
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.