Living Appreciative Inquiry through Challenging Times
This lecture is designed for leaders, team members, individuals desiring to practice personal positive change, people living through challenges.
• Define Appreciative Inquiry as a personal daily practice
• Recognize the positive impact on oneself and others of living Appreciative Inquiry through challenging times
• Identify ways to apply the tools of Appreciative Inquiry in all aspects of life – work, family, community
• Explore stories that illustrate this practice
When: Wednesday, May 25, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Canyons Center at Summerlin
Age limit: 18+
Event posted March 23, 2011
Last updated March 23, 2011
- The Wallflowers
- Fremont Street Experience | 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Lisa Lisa
- Brooklyn Bowl | 7 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Rebelution with Protoje, Collie Buddz and DJ Mackle
- The Beach at Mandalay Bay