Trilogy of Terrors
Celebrating 20 years of scaring the citizens of Las Vegas, Freakling Brothers presents Nevada’s first R- Rated attraction. This set of haunted houses focuses on claustrophobic horror, taboo situations and horrific themes. The Trilogy of Terror includes The Gates of Hell, Castle Vampyre and Circus of Horrors. No one under 14 allowed without a parent or guardian at the Gates of Hell but the other attractions are for ages 9 and up.
When: Thursday, Oct. 27, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: AMC Rainbow Promenade 10, 2321 North Rainbow Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $12 - $32
Age limit: 9+
Event posted Oct. 7, 2011
Last updated Oct. 7, 2011
- The Big3 Championship Finals
- T-Mobile Arena | 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue and St. Paul And The Broken Bones
- The Chelsea | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- The Joint | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.