Downtown Las Vegas is the place to be, once a month when the pedestrian-friendly streets transform into a huge block party during First Friday. This ongoing festival highlights art perusal and appreciation and serves as a stage for local galleries, entertainers and bands.
When: Friday, Sept. 2, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Downtown Arts District, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 1, 2011
Last updated May 25, 2011
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.