Keeping Lake Mead Clean
More than 450 area volunteers are expected to join nearly 600,000 others in global hands-on service as part of Kiwanis One Day, contributing nearly one million service hours around the world in 24 hours. The clean-up includes collecting cans, glass, weeds, and other debris, and begins 9 a.m. at Boulder Harbor at the Lake Meade National Recreation area. Entry fees to the recreation area are waived for this event. Closed-toe shoes and long pants are recommended, as well as sunscreen and a hat.
When: Saturday, April 21, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Boulder Harbor
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 17, 2012
Last updated April 17, 2012
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.