Earth Day book signing
Author C.S. Goldsmith will be holding a book signing at Barnes & Noble at 567 N. Stephanie in Henderson on Earth Day. His book is titled Uninhabitable: A Case for Caution and discusses climate change and its effects on our planet.
When: Sunday, April 22, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Barnes & Noble Stephanie Street, 567 N. Stephanie St., Henderson
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 17, 2012
Last updated April 17, 2012
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.