Henderson’s WinterFest holiday celebration features pony rides, a petting zoo, a tree-decorating contest and a parade. The event runs Friday-Sunday but kicks off with a tree lighting with Mayor Hafen at 6 p.m. Friday at the Henderson Events Plaza followed by a performance from the Henderson Symphony Orchestra entitled "An Old-Fashioned Christmas Delight" at 7 p.m. at the Henderson Convention Center. Prepare to get jolly!
When: Thursday, Dec. 13, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Henderson Events Plaza, 200 S Water St, Henderson
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 12, 2012
Last updated Dec. 12, 2012
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.