truth youth smoking prevention campaign
truth® - the nation's largest youth smoking prevention campaign - is touring with the Vans Warped Tour, bringing its distinctive orange truth 'truck' and tour riders to Las Vegas. With a DJ and dance floor, tour riders will educate teens about tobacco use, play games, hold dancing and singing contests, and hand out free educational 'gear' featuring facts about tobacco use.
When: Wednesday, June 20, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Luxor Hotel & Casino, 3900 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 29, 2012
Last updated May 29, 2012
- Las Vegas Philharmonic: The Passion & Romance of the Harp
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Vegas Golden Knights
- T-Mobile Arena | 19:00:00
- Lena Prima with the Lawrence Sieberth Orchestra
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.