"Real Help Now" Western Regional Conference
The conference was designed to deliver the latest on medical, dietary and legal issues for children and families living with autism. Nationally renowned experts including David Berger (M.D., FAAP), Anju Usman (M.D. and co-founder, ACE Autism Center for Enlightenment), Lisa Ackerman (Founder, Talk About Curing Autism), Richard Frye (M.D., Ph.D.) Martha Herbert (M.D.), and Dan Rossignol, (MD) will be presenting on the most relevant autism topics of the day.
When: Saturday, March 3, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino, 3667 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $50 - $80
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 27, 2012
Last updated Feb. 27, 2012
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.